Are you overwhelmed by the college process? Does your son or daughter need help searching for colleges? Are you nervous you won't be able to help them accurately complete college applications? Is your child stressed about their college essay?
The Path to College will lead you through the college application process.
We will work with you one-on-one in your home to provide individualized attention, convenience, and confidentiality.
The Path to College is committed to exceeding the needs of each individual family and would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
The Path to College offers assistance in the following areas:
- Searching for colleges
- Narrowing down a college list
- Determining appropriate target, reach and safety schools
- Filling out college applications
- The Common Application
- Preparing a college resume
- SAT, ACT and Subject Test time line and registration
- Brainstorming college essay topics
- Suggestions on requesting teacher recommendations
- The basics of starting the FAFSA & CSS Profile
- Understanding financial aid packages
- Making a final college decision